Parity Care, “Putting People and Values at its heart”
Parity Cares priority for any potential customers is to offer a reliable and quality service, by developing a responsive, flexible, innovative and tailored service which empowers the individual and supports them to achieve their personal goals and wishes.
PARITY CARE helps you create a personalised support packages which will help to:
- Prevent social isolation.
- Promote social inclusion, access into your community and beyond.
- Help Build your confidence and self-esteem.
- Maximise your independence.
- Create and build friendships with like-minded people.
- Regular review of your support and activity plans, evaluating you’re progress, ensuring continued continuity and identifying any changes / progression, which will help gain maximum benefit from you’re support hours.
We respect personal choice, lifestyles, customs cultures and values for each person for whom a service is provided.
Do you have a question?
Or maybe you want to make a booking with a member of our team…
Get in touch with us today using our contact from
We aim to respond within 48 hours.
For more urgent enquiries, please call us on 07752606737
38 Moorgate Road
Parity Care is a flexible community support provision for people with a
learning disability, associated disorders and autism.
We offer a unique support service, dependent on your individual
requirements, likes, goals and interests.